Friday, October 07, 2016

Who Is Buying The Bourbon?

It has come to my attention that there's another debate this weekend.

Prediction: we get the full horrible Trump, which we get 99% of the time anyway. The other 1% of the time it's so his campaign can laugh at reporters repeating "soften! pivot! yarglebargle!"

With news that Trump is canceling a bunch of ad buys - likely to maximize the grift potential of the money - we're probably about done here. He's gonna take his ball and go home soon.

But he could still win!