Monday, September 10, 2018

Whatever, Jan


Just short of a year ago, General Motors garnered widespread national attention by announcing it planned to start testing autonomous cars on the busy streets of Manhattan in “early 2018.” But the automaker’s pilot has yet to launch, and no one is willing to publicly offer a detailed explanation for the delay

Please send 10% of the money you keep lighting on fire so I can advise you to not light the other 90% on fire.