Monday, July 13, 2020

Closing Time

California is shutting things down statewide again (restaurants, etc.). Even if there was a 90% chance of opening up being fine, and 10% chance of ...well... this happening again, they should have stayed closed. The cost of delaying opening up restaurants for another couple of weeks versus the cost of... another 3 months closing them down again when the cunning plan to open doesn't work.

It was important to get it right the first time, but nobody wanted to.