Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Don't Be Such A Bummer, Man

Nobody wants to hear about the event with the 10% chance of happening with the $10 trillion loss, when the sunny optimist is right most of the time, happily predicting the 90% chance events with the $1 million gain. The doomsayer is usually wrong, or at least the possible doom they point to does not actually come to pass most of the time, making them seem to be usually wrong, but ignoring that downside risk can lead to, well, ALL THIS.